- Very big numbers 17 May 2013 | 11:16 am
- Samsung to offer Telefónica direct billing in devices 17 May 2013 | 11:08 am
- European regulators begin Roaming Regulation assessment 16 May 2013 | 9:54 am
- Vodafone Germany offers fixed access over DT network 16 May 2013 | 9:53 am
- Samsung pockets 95% of Android profits 16 May 2013 | 9:22 am
Co-located with the 9th Annual LTE World Summit!
LTE Backhaul Summit will play a prominent role at LTE World Summit 2013, which will be bringing together 3000+ attendees and a large-scale exhibition, featuring 125+ exhibitors. The two events will build upon the interdependencies of the technologies and provide the perfect forum for all to discuss issues central to LTE Backhaul.
With the worldwide boom of mobile data traffic, the need for mobile backhaul has become critical. As consumers use more smartphones, tablets and other devices over the coming years, the need for backhaul capacity will grow in step.
The widespread adoption of LTE will only increase this demand and a recent report suggested operators will need nearly 10x fatter backhaul pipes by 2016...
LTE Backhaul Summit will build upon 2012’s special focus track that took place for the first time at the industry leading LTE World Summit. The event will be jam-packed with presentations and engaging panel discussions led by industry visionaries, enabling you to hear ALL the latest news and developments happening in this space.
Sense-check your plans and benchmark your progress with a global audience at the forefront of the backhaul space!
- Enhancing the end-user experience with a comprehensive mobile backhaul network
- Combining a fiber and microwave backhaul solutions
- Satellite backhual opportunities
- Wifi offloading strategies and its impact on backhaul
- Amending backhaul strategies in rural areas
- The role and impact of small cells in backhaul networks
- Network Sharing to reduce capex
- The opportunity for fixed-lineoperators to integrate LTE into their offerings
- Making LTE backhauls all-IP ready
- Integrating backhaul with 2G/3G networks
- Wholesale backhaul opportunities
Day 1's Agenda Highlights - Click Here
Day 2's Agenda Highlights - Click Here
“It Gives us A Chance to Network with our Peers & the Industry. Share a Little About What We’ve Seen in the World & Talk about some of the Challenges of Tomorrow”Christopher Kimm, VP – Network Field Operations EMAA, Verizon Wireless
“It’s Important to Listen to the Industry, our Competitors, the Suppliers... To Understand Where We Are. I Enjoyed the Show Very Much.”Denis Gautheret, VP – NGMN Introduction, Deutsche Telekom
“A Great Event to Connect with Other Operators and Hear about Real World LTE Deployments.”Peter Kapatsos, Technical Manager, Telus
“World Class Conference on Mobile Broadband!”Giovanni Gasbarrone, Top Client Marketing Products Manager, Telecom Italia
“Fantastic Buzz about LTE - All the World's Movers and Shakers Were Present!”David Wisely, Head of Mobile Strategy Research, BT Innovation and Design